32
------------------
The pay-off from struggle is the most sweetest revenge.
Printable View
32
------------------
The pay-off from struggle is the most sweetest revenge.
Gwailofilms
your welsh from now on boyo
ps I'm at my sisters and have submitted this reply on a PC could anyone in the know tell me how to stop my sisters PC's active desktop from quiting this is starting to irritate me
thanks
------------------
MACHEAD
http://www.macosrumors.com/
Gwailofilms
and your female with big boobs
------------------
MACHEAD
http://www.macosrumors.com/
iv been told that i have the mind of a 6 year old...
and im from edinburgh so i suppose that i have a scottish accent
chance happy b day mate!
------------------
Dead girl's dont say no!
I do a pretty good Russian accent (Willing to do it on camera!!!!LOL).
To Chance: (After 3...1..2..3..)
#Happy B'day to you, hippo birdy 2 ewes...#
------------------
Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!
btw In honour of my birthday Ive declared tommorow as a Public holiday.
#
------------------
"Despin your Soul is Mine Pay Up!"
Failure to Pay up will result in further action being taken which may result in your soul being Dammned eternally.
www.5ylac.s5.com
Can you tell that to my boss
------------------
MACHEAD, I thought it was against your religion to use a PC.
------------------
The pay-off from struggle is the most sweetest revenge.
I'm 15, and just started making movies.
------------------
"Ugggggh"
-some zombie from NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
I'm too old to mention my age in a public forum...
------------------
"Welcome to the Black Lagoon - Please wipe your feet."